$200.00 – $850.00
This is a commercial commission listing for custom high quality, full-colour, hand painted digital artworks created by Micheline Ryckman. There are various commission choices ranging from full landscapes, to fully rendered character paintings, to cartoon/stylized character portraits. Please see the drop down menu here in this listing for all choices and pricing, also take a moment to click through the photo examples provided. We encourage anyone interested to read all of the Terms of Service below as well, this way you’ll have a full understanding of what a commercial illustration contract entails.
Aside from the Full Landscape Options and the Book Cover/Dust Jacket option, all character art comes with only a simple background design, but if you have a different idea of what you would like that is not detailed in the lists and examples given above, please contact us directly for a quote. (Contact page is in the menu at the top of the website.)
TERMS OF SERVICE:
- Commissions are purchased directly within the shop here first. At checkout there will be an “order notes” option. Please describe your commission with as much detail as possible. If you have reference pictures available, please email them directly through our website here and include your order number. (Micheline Ryckman reserves the right to refuse any work she feels does not follow the outline here in our Terms of Service.)
- Micheline Ryckman will do: original characters, fictional characters, fantasy creatures, fantasy landscapes, etc. with an adequate reference and description.
- Micheline Ryckman will NOT do: NSFW art, portrait art of real people, or portraits of pets.
- Commissions can take anywhere from 2 – 6 weeks to complete. Your patience is appreciated 🙂
- Micheline Ryckman will connect with the commissioner directly after purchase. Once an initial sketch is completed she will send it to the commissioner for approval before continuing to paint. She’ll also stay connected with you through the painting process to make necessary adjustments. The final completed commission will be emailed directly to the commissioner.
- Micheline Ryckman, retains ownership and copyright of all original artwork, whether preliminary or final. Micheline Ryckman has the right to sell the original and use it for portfolio purposes. In this commercial agreement, Micheline Ryckman includes a licensing fee within this cost for the commissioner to reproduce for resale and commercial purposes the completed artwork in an un-limited number for an unlimited time.
- On any contribution for magazine or book use, Micheline Ryckman shall receive name credit in print.
- Alteration to artwork shall not be made without consulting Micheline Ryckman, and she shall be allowed the first option to make alterations when possible.
- Micheline Ryckman shall use all reasonable endeavours to deliver the artwork six weeks from purchase date, and shall notify the commissioner of any anticipated delay at the first opportunity in which case the commissioner may (unless the delay is the fault of the commissioner) cancel the commission and receive a full refund.
- Entire Understanding: This contract constitutes the sole agreement between the Micheline Ryckman and the commissioner regarding this project. It becomes effective when purchase is completed. Both parties warrant that they have read and understand the terms set forth in this agreement. Both parties ascertain that they will make a good faith effort to abide by the terms set forth herein. The action of purchasing and accepting the terms of agreement via electronic method will hold both parties in acceptance of these terms.
Book Cover/ Dust Jacket, Cartoon/styilized single character half body, Cartoon/stylized single character full body, Cartoon/stylized two charcter full body, Cartoon/stylized two charcters half body, Full scene/Landscape with no characters, Full Scene/Landscape with up to two characters, Single Character Bust, Single Character Half Body, Two Characters Bust, Two Characters Half Body