Shop Policies, Shipping Details & TOS
Shipping & times
We ship most of our items by regular airmail. Shipping within Canada usually takes 5-14 business days, US 7-30 business days. Overseas we ship airmail, which can be a bit expensive but worth the added security as well as the timely arrival; about 14-30 days. (Please note some items in our shop are MADE-TO-ORDER so there is some additional pre-processing time on these items before they are shipped out.)
Please note that outside of Canada, buyers may be charged customs and duties. It is the responsibility of the buyer to look into their own country’s policies and fees, and to pay accordingly.
Returns and exchanges
We will gladly refund you the cost of the item if you are unhappy with your purchase. Item(s) must be in a new and unused condition. Simply ship the item back to us, and once we have received it we will refund you via Paypal.
All the items sold in this shop are copyrighted and legally the property of Whimsical Publishing. All rights reserved. NO portion of these publications, products or artworks may be reproduced, transmitted, distributed, or sold for resale in any form or by any means, digital or physical, without express written permission of Whimsical Publishing.
TOS for Custom Illustration Commissions:
- I reserve the right to refuse any work I feel does not follow the outline here in my Terms of Service.
- I will do: original characters with an adequate reference and description, fictional characters, fantasy creatures, fantasy landscapes, etc.
- I will NOT do: NSFW art, portrait art of real people, or portraits of your pets.
- These commissions will be high quality, full-colour, digital paintings and include an 8x 10 fine art print.
- Commissions may take up to 6 weeks to complete. Your patience is appreciated 🙂
- I will connect with you directly after purchase. Once an initial sketch is completed I will send it to you for approval before continuing to paint. The final completed commission will be emailed directly to you.
- Please note that I reserve all rights to the completed artwork and your version is intended for personal use only. (ie. hang on your wall, use on your own devices, or share, with credit, on personal social media.)
- If you are interested in a commission intended for commercial use, (ie. print distribution, book covers, or resale), then there will be a separate contract and an additional fee will apply, please just contact me directly through the contact page above. 🙂